Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 406-407-1383 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me? Is Glacier National Park a pet friendly park?
- Our rentals are not pet friendly homes or cabins. Please consider leaving your four legged family member at home when traveling to Glacier National Park. Glacier National Park has many rules regarding pets in the park. Please note: pets are not allowed on the trails inside Glacier Natioanl Park. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 406-407-1383 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet. We highly recommend Glacier Bark Kennels 406-314-8106 in Columbia Falls should you choice to bring your pet with you. Glacier National Park is NOT a pet friendly park. Pets are not allowed on trails inside the park.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens or kitchenettes, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Glacier National Park Reservation Pass & Going to the Sun Reservation Ticketing System?
This year will be the second year with a new ticketing system that is required to access the Scenic Going to the Sun road from May 27th- September 11th.
- This year 2022, they will also require a ticket to access Bowman/Kintla Lakes past Polebridge Ranger Station (any trails after the entrance) and Camas Road Entrance on the North West side of the park from May 27th-September 11th, 2022. Tickets go on sale starting March 2022. You can purchase 3 day tickets for Going to the Sun road and 1 day ticket for Polebridge entrance.
- You can learn more about the ticketing system on the Glacier National Park website or use the link below. Please note: You can still access the Going to the Sun road without a ticket. You will need to plan to be in the park in the off hours for this to apply. You may also book an activity in the park (i.e. horseback riding, boat tours) to also get in the park without a ticket.
You can learn more about the ticketing system on the Glacier National Park website. There is also a Utube video that can explain in detail how to reserve your ticket.
To Reserve your ticket
- What is your Cancellation Policy?
A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a $100 cancellation fee and the remainder of the advance deposit will be refunded. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, or that are made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date, forfeit 50% of the advance deposit. Reservations cancelled within the thirty (30) days to the arrival date, will forfeit the full advance rental payment. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rental fees. Any shortened stays (dropped/altered days) outside of (60) days will be charged an administration fee of $50 per day. If an early departure is necessary, it will be treated as a full nights stay. There are NO Refunds for early departure. All No-Shows will forfeit full deposit.
Airbnb Cancellation Policy:
Airbnb Super Strict 30 Day Cancellation Policy With this policy there is no full refund after booking a reservation. The guest is able to cancel 30 days prior to check-in for a 50 percent refund of their nightly rate, as well as the cleaning fee, but they will be charged for the service fee.
VRBO/Homeaway Cancellation Policy:
For every traveler-initiated cancellation regardless of timing, $100.00 fee will be withheld by the property manager. After that, the following refunds apply:
Traveler who cancels at least 60 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid. Traveler who cancels at least 30 days before check-in will get back 50% of the amount they’ve paid.
What Deposit is to reserve a property?
- An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at the time of booking. The advance payment will be applied towards the rate of the home. The advance payment is not a damage deposit.
- We do accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payment. Cash or Check allowed when approved in advance.
What are your Checkin and Checkout Times?
EARLIEST CHECKIN TIME: 4:00 p.m. MST
LATEST CHECKOUT TIME: Promptly 11:00a.m. MST
No early check-in or late check-out (unless otherwise agreed upon with the Host). Due to Covid protocols, we are no longer able to honor late checkout request. *Please note: We do have properties that require a 10:00am Checkout time. Should you be aware that you have an early flight on your departure day or your travel plans have you departing earlier than 11am, we do ask that you please notify us, so our staff may adjust their cleaning schedule and day.